... Our Wonderful Journey to Parenthood ...


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eunice's First Eating Out

As a very particular mum (and dad also), we try our very very best to let Eunice eat only home cooked food. The only non home cook food that we let her eat are probably cereal, baby cookies or rusks, bread, and maybe some fish or toufu (digged till deep inside) while we're eating out. Even though the websites said we can put some seasoning for toddler at age 1, but EG still doesn't allow me to put any soy sauce or salt in Eunice's food. So, we have been drinking some really really "natural tasting" soup while we are having meals together at home. :)

But last few weekend, we decided to go out for a lunch on a Sunday noon. We went to Chillis. And there's this Kids Eat for Free thingy, so looking through the whole menu, we ordered cheesy macaroni for Eunice, thinking if it's too salty, we'll eat it ourselves. I actually brought Eunice's porridge together with me. So, I had backup plan. ;)



The free macaroni for kids


I'm kind of impressed when the food came. It's a big plate! NO wonder all the parents love to bring kids to Chilis for meals. But it's just plain macaroni with cheese, nothing else. No meat no vegetable. I fed Eunice half of her porridge, then I let her eat the macaroni. :)... We tasted it first and decided to let her try as it's not salty nor it's full of flavoring.


The guava juice

The meal came with drinks also. We changed the soft drinks to guava juice (FOC). But the juice was very sweet. I think it's not fresh juice but it's from some packet drinks. So, I drank more than half of it, and diluted it with Eunice's water.


First row: Little girl eating her macaroni yum yum 2nd row: The small finger prints on the glass, drinking the diluted guava juice, continue eating her macaroni



Oh my little girl loves the macaroni so much. I put some in her bowl and she could pick them up one and one and feed herself while I'm enjoying my meals. It's one of my most relaxing lunch so far. :)...


And I think my little girl is really no more a baby now. I feel more relax while bringing her out (unlike last time when she's younger I'll get all stressed out!). And this coming weekend we're going to bring her for a wedding dinner. Let's see how she's going to behave there. I surely hope she'll be able to sit through the whole dinner. *Fingers & toes crossed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Mamabeh

If getting married is a big decision in one's life, having children is a even bigger milestone in life! Having a life growing inside not only change us physically, mentally & our daily life routines, but it's also amazing that how we have grown closer to move forward for the new life ahead of us.

Eunice's Growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.28kg, 50cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.80kg, 51cm
Wk 9 @ 2 mth @ 5.60kg, 52cm
Wk 14 @ 3 mth @ 6.55kg, 57cm
Wk 17 @ 4 mth @ 6.90kg, 61cm
Wk 21 @ 5 mth @ 7.40kg, 62cm
Wk 26 @ 6 mth @ 7.70kg, 64cm
Wk 30 @ 7 mth @ 8.10kg, 67cm
Wk35 @ 8 mth @ 8.30kg, 68cm
Wk40 @ 9 mth @ 8.50kg, 70cm
12 months @ 9kg, 70cm
13 months @ 9.35kg, 74cm
14.5 months @ 9.4kg, 74cm
17 months @ 9.9kg, 74cm
18.5 months @ 10.4kg, 77cm
2 yrs @ 11.5kg, 84cm
2 yrs 5 mth @ 11.9kg, 85cm
2 yrs 8 mth @ 12.2kg, 86.5cm
4 yrs 9 mth @ 17kg

Natalie's Growth

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.36kg, 51cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.70kg, 55cm
Wk 10 @ 2 mth @ 5.82kg, 57cm
Wk13 @ 3 mth @ 6.40kg, 59cm
Wk18 @ 4 mth @ 6.82kg, 61.5cm
Wk23 @ 5 mth @ 7.13kg, 65cm
Wk29 @ 6 mth @ 7.60kg, 66cm
12.5 mth @ 8.64kg, 70cm
13.5 mth @ 8.86kg, 70cm
18 mth @ 9.20kg, 76cm
2 yrs 1 mth @ 11.3kg, 83.5cm
2 yrs 2 mth @ 12kg

Pageviews Last Week

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads

Google Analytics