It's my bad that I didn't write much on my parenting blog. Work has been busy, with the little one getting more mobile at home, I'll use the time to blank my mind by surfing or watching tv when she's taking her nap. :)
Anyway, my little one is 11 months old now! She's turning 1 next month and yes, we're having a birthday celebration for her next month. Preparing her birthday party is even more excited than me preparing my own wedding. How ironic. :)...
I was just talking to my mum about Eunice last few days and she asked if Eunice now can walk. I told her No, and commented that her development now is a bit slow comparing to when she's younger. But no, I'm not getting stress out, I'm just going to let her slowly find her new abilities to surprise me.
And on Sunday morning, she's playing herself in the living room, and me washing up her bottles in the dry kitchen, and EG doing some cleaning in the wet kitchen. Suddenly I heard her shouting. I turned back, and saw her trying to push her rocking chair and walked a bit. And when she did that, she shouted again, with joy. Ahh... so cute.
So, later I gave her our laundry basket - which is just nice for her height. And she's happily cruising in around the house.
I didn't get any walker for her after reading up that walker might not be good for babies (actually want to save money also :P) , so I told EG maybe we need to get another laundry basket for ourselves since this one is going to be her walker now.
How fast my baby is growing. I am looking forward for the day when I can bring her to have a walk. :)
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment