... Our Wonderful Journey to Parenthood ...


Monday, February 8, 2016

Junior Monopoly

We bought a set of Junior monopoly from a car boot sale at a super cheap price last year, and during the recent holiday, we finally got the chance to take it out and play with the girls.

It is a much simpler monopoly - not much strategy needed. I think it's mostly depending on luck!

But our girls took it very seriously in every game. Eunice cried a few times when she's running low on cash, and Natalie will be whining non stop if she has to keep paying. That actually makes the game less fun! I talked to them, especially Eunice, about being resilient. They got better after a few lectures, that's because I always go bankrupt first. And today, while I was making my CNY cookies in the kitchen, I heard EG laughing really loud and then someone crying.

So, what happened was - Natalie was winning the game (somehow she always wins) and had a big stack of cash. She kept saying,"I have heaps of money!"... But Eunice was losing - she didn't have any ticket booth to collect rent from so she kept paying rent. And her eyes started to get teary. EG told me Natalie went to see Eunice's eyes closely and said I think she's going to cry! And that makes our not-so-resilient girl cried out loud. What happened next was, Natalie quickly offered her a stash of money, telling her it's ok, I can give you some money!

Nat gave some cash to Eunice, hoping to make the sister feel better


And EG started laughing really loud. I also heard Natalie said,"It's ok. I don't cry because I win." And EG laughed even louder telling her, it's easy for you to say that because you win!

Anyway, EG told the girls that they both won the game tonight because they're in the same team. And that solved all the teary moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Mamabeh

If getting married is a big decision in one's life, having children is a even bigger milestone in life! Having a life growing inside not only change us physically, mentally & our daily life routines, but it's also amazing that how we have grown closer to move forward for the new life ahead of us.

Eunice's Growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.28kg, 50cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.80kg, 51cm
Wk 9 @ 2 mth @ 5.60kg, 52cm
Wk 14 @ 3 mth @ 6.55kg, 57cm
Wk 17 @ 4 mth @ 6.90kg, 61cm
Wk 21 @ 5 mth @ 7.40kg, 62cm
Wk 26 @ 6 mth @ 7.70kg, 64cm
Wk 30 @ 7 mth @ 8.10kg, 67cm
Wk35 @ 8 mth @ 8.30kg, 68cm
Wk40 @ 9 mth @ 8.50kg, 70cm
12 months @ 9kg, 70cm
13 months @ 9.35kg, 74cm
14.5 months @ 9.4kg, 74cm
17 months @ 9.9kg, 74cm
18.5 months @ 10.4kg, 77cm
2 yrs @ 11.5kg, 84cm
2 yrs 5 mth @ 11.9kg, 85cm
2 yrs 8 mth @ 12.2kg, 86.5cm
4 yrs 9 mth @ 17kg

Natalie's Growth

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.36kg, 51cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.70kg, 55cm
Wk 10 @ 2 mth @ 5.82kg, 57cm
Wk13 @ 3 mth @ 6.40kg, 59cm
Wk18 @ 4 mth @ 6.82kg, 61.5cm
Wk23 @ 5 mth @ 7.13kg, 65cm
Wk29 @ 6 mth @ 7.60kg, 66cm
12.5 mth @ 8.64kg, 70cm
13.5 mth @ 8.86kg, 70cm
18 mth @ 9.20kg, 76cm
2 yrs 1 mth @ 11.3kg, 83.5cm
2 yrs 2 mth @ 12kg

Pageviews Last Week

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads

Google Analytics