I failed to record down her growth (not as dedicated as some other mummies)... but I'm just so happy to see her showing off her new actions everyday.
When Eunice is @ 15 wks, one night, I heard her making sound in her cot next to my bed. I woke up and thought it might be her feeding time. When I went to her cot, to my surprise, I saw her doing her neck exercise on her tummy! I was so happy that she can finally turnover. After she turns over, she gets so excited that she'll be kicking her hands & legs vigorously - as if she's swimming.
Later on, her neck got stronger and she can lift up her head really high. And for her now @ 20 wks, rolling over is a piece of cake for her. I put her at one corner of the thin mattress on the floor, the next minute, she's already on the other corner. :) ... Sometimes she just couldn't stop rolling and it makes it extra hard for me to change her diaper... =.=
For her sleeping pattern, I really thank God that Eunice has not been giving much problems. Ever since she's 3 mths, she only asked for feed once between 12am to 6am. At least I can have a stretch of 3 hours+ of sleep. Later on, it improves to 4-5 hours stretch when she's 4 mths+. And now, she has even further improved to 5-6 hours. There's once I fed her at 11.30pm and next thing when I woke up at 5.30am with hard, engorged breasts, she's still sleeping soundly in her cot. I went downstair to do my motherly duty (express) and when I came up again at 6am, my little cutie pie has already woke up and was busy playing in her cot herself, with daddy still sleeping like a pig. =.=.
Eunice has been moving a lot when she's sleeping. Thus, she always knocked her head at her cot, and she'll make a crying sound since it's quite painful. Hence, now, we covered her cot with cot bumper. I felt sad initially as I couldn't check on her easily anymore with the cot bumper covers up her cot, and also I was thinking if she'll feel scared since she can't see us also if she wakes up in the midnight, but apparently, she's doing very well in her cosy cot. She likes to pull down her cot bumper and chew them in her mouth. :P
In fact, now she puts almost everything into her mouth. I bought her a curiosity cube and she tried to put that into her mouth too. It looks really cute as I see her trying to fit the BIG cube into her small mouth, her lips touched the flat surface and then realize it can't fit. :D
And she's talking so much now! From all the goo goo sound, she now is making more syllables like aa aa.. baa baa.. daa daaa... but no maa maaa yet... EG is very happy coz he thinks his precious is calling him already... *perasan* :P
After months of thinking and discussing, we finally bought the quite-pricey bumbo chair for Eunice. We wanted to make sure she can fit inside and we brought her to try @ Peekaboo. After that, EG straight away told me that he WANTS to buy it for Eunice as she looks SO CUTE inside. :D
I'm not sure if Eunice is going to crawl soon because she can also lift up her butt while she's on her tummy. And she can turn 360 degrees in her cot. You might see her head up in her cot. After you come out from the bedroom, she might be in the head down position in her cot. Sometimes I wonder how she did it.
Anyway, this girl shouts and talks a lot at home. But when we brought her out to Pastor's house for CG 2 weeks ago, she was all quiet sitting in our arms / on our laps. Later on, we notice she's actually scared as she never smiles to anyone. And she made the noise as if she's scared when I tried to sleep her in Pastor's room after feeding - as she doesn't recognize the place. So, we called her Jaguh Kampung. :)
OK, some of the pics. But the most updated ones are definitely in facebook. Nowadays, taking her pictures is our hobby. And now I can't wait for her to reach 6 mths then she'll be starting her solid soon! Yay!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment