... Our Wonderful Journey to Parenthood ...


Monday, June 14, 2010

Mama's Update

Today, Eunice is 4 months old officially. *grinning*

So how's mummy doing for the past 4 months?

Again, it feels like it has been >4 months. And I'm back to office for 2 months already. It really feels longer than that. :)

I remember myself searching through the wardrobe just to find some clothes that can make me look less "chubby" when I'm coming back to work. I even went and bought some new clothes since I can't fit in most of my jeans / skirts. I couldn't pull them up and they got stucked near my butt. Argh....

I used to be sad over it but then again, what can I do right? EG commented that my face has already grew as thin as pre-preg time, except for the body, esp. the middle part. Those skirts that used to be hanging on my butt last time couldn't accommodate my flabby tummy.

However, after few week back to office, I felt that my skirts are getting looser and looser. And one day, while preparing to go work, I just tried out my jeans and to my surprise, my jeans can already go all the way up! But still, button it up is a challenge. Of course I'm so happy but EG still commented that my tummy are bulging, like I'm fat! :P

Now, this morning, I saw my weight continues going down, though I have been eating like nobody's business (breastfeeding / expressing makes me feel almost hungry 24 hours! and insufficient food causes low milk supply! :P). The power of breastfeeding!

Now I'm just waiting for the day to fit in my old Levi's jeans... If I can fit it in, then I'm back to my pre-preg size... Yay! Can't wait!!

As for breastfeeding, as much as I don't like expressing milk, I think I'm getting more and more efficient in doing that. Now I can finish my job in 20 minutes. And I won't say I have a lot of supply as compare to others, but at least I have enough for my girl. That is good enough. Demand = Supply. And I have milk storage dated >2 weeks ago frozen in my freezer, and still sending some fresh ones for bbsitter to feed Eunice daily after work. I'm glad that Eunice is growing really well though she's fully on breastmilk. And having her only wake up once normally between 12am and 5am for feed really helps me in building up my supply as I have good rest... :)

Other than that, I'm doing fine as we're so used to Eunice's pattern now and we just cannot stop pampering her as like what EG always says, she's only going to be a baby once, and if you don't pamper her now, when she grows up, you'll miss all these moments.

So my lil' cutie pie, we'll still continue to hold you and rock you to sleep you everynight as long as you don't fuss for so long okie... Muaks!

**Missing my little cutie pie so much today on Monday after spending so much with with her during the weekend... hugz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Mamabeh

If getting married is a big decision in one's life, having children is a even bigger milestone in life! Having a life growing inside not only change us physically, mentally & our daily life routines, but it's also amazing that how we have grown closer to move forward for the new life ahead of us.

Eunice's Growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.28kg, 50cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.80kg, 51cm
Wk 9 @ 2 mth @ 5.60kg, 52cm
Wk 14 @ 3 mth @ 6.55kg, 57cm
Wk 17 @ 4 mth @ 6.90kg, 61cm
Wk 21 @ 5 mth @ 7.40kg, 62cm
Wk 26 @ 6 mth @ 7.70kg, 64cm
Wk 30 @ 7 mth @ 8.10kg, 67cm
Wk35 @ 8 mth @ 8.30kg, 68cm
Wk40 @ 9 mth @ 8.50kg, 70cm
12 months @ 9kg, 70cm
13 months @ 9.35kg, 74cm
14.5 months @ 9.4kg, 74cm
17 months @ 9.9kg, 74cm
18.5 months @ 10.4kg, 77cm
2 yrs @ 11.5kg, 84cm
2 yrs 5 mth @ 11.9kg, 85cm
2 yrs 8 mth @ 12.2kg, 86.5cm
4 yrs 9 mth @ 17kg

Natalie's Growth

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.36kg, 51cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.70kg, 55cm
Wk 10 @ 2 mth @ 5.82kg, 57cm
Wk13 @ 3 mth @ 6.40kg, 59cm
Wk18 @ 4 mth @ 6.82kg, 61.5cm
Wk23 @ 5 mth @ 7.13kg, 65cm
Wk29 @ 6 mth @ 7.60kg, 66cm
12.5 mth @ 8.64kg, 70cm
13.5 mth @ 8.86kg, 70cm
18 mth @ 9.20kg, 76cm
2 yrs 1 mth @ 11.3kg, 83.5cm
2 yrs 2 mth @ 12kg

Pageviews Last Week

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads

Google Analytics