... Our Wonderful Journey to Parenthood ...


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Eunice is ONE

Eunice is ONE already! How time flies.

I started planning for her birthday party 2 months before her birthday, looking around for cakes, venue and etc.

In the end, I had it in Strada cafe at Crystal Point. And I got this cake from Funbakez. I gave her the picture of Eunice's stacker with the duck on top, and requested the cake to be in yellow color. And viola, look at the cake. It's just lovely. Many came and asked me about the cake. And the price is very very reasonable too. :)

We had Eunice's birthday during CNY. So, it's rather rush for all the deco stuff. Hence, I kept it really simple. Only gotten some Happy birthday banners, and printed some of her pictures to put on the big windows in Strada Cafe. I got this idea to decorate her high chair while surfing for some birthday party ideas website. Look at the birthday girl. Isn't she sweet? :)


It was a buffet party. I asked for snack but it was actually quite a heavy snack - with fried rice, curry, sandwiches, sausages, nuggets, drinks, & salad. Many told me the food was nice. And since all the friends that we invited are mainly from church and they know each other well, they all had a great fellowship among themselves.

I was also very happy that Eunice was very well behaved that day. I guess she's excited. So excited that she didn't drink her milk at her normal 2pm feed, and she only had 1 1/2 pcs of her biscotti, and some water. And she didn't cry, didn't fuss, didn't get cranky, and didn't sleep as well. She could stay all well behaved from 1.45pm to almost 5pm! And almost everyone could carry her. I think she's just a happy girl that day.


I was very happy with the birthday party. In fact, Eunice might not even know anything about the party, but I felt that the party is mainly for the parents, esp me. I have been a mum for 1 year. And I have been breastfeeding for 1 year too. It's a celebration for me. It's definitely not an easy journey for me but I definitely enjoy all the moments to see my little one growing.

The party was simple. Nothing too fancy. No special agenda. Just eating, talking, laughing, cake cutting, end. :)

Euwing & Win Nee from my church did the below video for me. I think I have been watching it over and over again for almost hundred times. It's very nice. Simple and nice. Just full of love. I hope Eunice will also like it when I show her when she grows up next time.

Eunice's 1st Birthday from Euwing and Win Nee on Vimeo.



Now, my little girl has grown up. And I need to be more relax, and start to live some of my own life now.

2 comments:

About Mamabeh

If getting married is a big decision in one's life, having children is a even bigger milestone in life! Having a life growing inside not only change us physically, mentally & our daily life routines, but it's also amazing that how we have grown closer to move forward for the new life ahead of us.

Eunice's Growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.28kg, 50cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.80kg, 51cm
Wk 9 @ 2 mth @ 5.60kg, 52cm
Wk 14 @ 3 mth @ 6.55kg, 57cm
Wk 17 @ 4 mth @ 6.90kg, 61cm
Wk 21 @ 5 mth @ 7.40kg, 62cm
Wk 26 @ 6 mth @ 7.70kg, 64cm
Wk 30 @ 7 mth @ 8.10kg, 67cm
Wk35 @ 8 mth @ 8.30kg, 68cm
Wk40 @ 9 mth @ 8.50kg, 70cm
12 months @ 9kg, 70cm
13 months @ 9.35kg, 74cm
14.5 months @ 9.4kg, 74cm
17 months @ 9.9kg, 74cm
18.5 months @ 10.4kg, 77cm
2 yrs @ 11.5kg, 84cm
2 yrs 5 mth @ 11.9kg, 85cm
2 yrs 8 mth @ 12.2kg, 86.5cm
4 yrs 9 mth @ 17kg

Natalie's Growth

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.36kg, 51cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.70kg, 55cm
Wk 10 @ 2 mth @ 5.82kg, 57cm
Wk13 @ 3 mth @ 6.40kg, 59cm
Wk18 @ 4 mth @ 6.82kg, 61.5cm
Wk23 @ 5 mth @ 7.13kg, 65cm
Wk29 @ 6 mth @ 7.60kg, 66cm
12.5 mth @ 8.64kg, 70cm
13.5 mth @ 8.86kg, 70cm
18 mth @ 9.20kg, 76cm
2 yrs 1 mth @ 11.3kg, 83.5cm
2 yrs 2 mth @ 12kg

Pageviews Last Week

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads

Google Analytics