Something so cute happened just now that I just couldn't wait to write this down to remember.
Eunice was playing at the door while EG parking his car. Suddenly, she looked up and stopped moving. I saw a lizard on the ceiling. Then, the lizard moved. Next, Eunice started to run to me, and told me "ba ba" (*bao bao).
As usual, I asked her, "why bao bao?"
She answered: "sted sted.." while patting her hand on her chest. (*scared scared). I carried her up.
EG came into the house and asked me what happened and I told him. As a lizard killer, he started his actions.
Suddenly, Eunice put her hands together, and told me: "pray pray.."
I couldn't get her at first - I thought she wanted to clap her hands to scare away the lizard. Then she told me again, "pray pray..." then I got her this time.
So I said a short prayer: "Dear Jesus, please remove the lizard from my house. In Jesus's name we pray...."
Eunice shouted "A-Meng!"
Then, she pointed at the floor, "walk walk...."
:)
I didn't know that my little one knows the power of prayer too! This is just so cute. :)
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment