I wonder if it's because of the previous experience, or it's because my babies are just so adorable, I enjoy being a mother so much more comparing to the first time. I am more relax, knowing what's in front of me, and what and how I can do better to give the best to my babies now.
I am a very happy mother now. Eunice is so adorable, and Natalie is such a beautiful baby.
I feel my life is so complete now. I love putting the two sisters together and see how they can "communicate" to each other. From their eyes, I feel that they are connecting. They somehow enjoy each other's companion. That's why I felt so happy when doctor told me I was carrying a girl when I was pregnant with Natalie. I can just imagine how sweet my two girls can be when they are together, and now it turns out just like what I have thought. :)
We took some of their pictures whenever we put them together. I love all these pictures. It's so heart warming to see the two sisters together.
 |
| A Sunday Morning |
 |
| Before changing to leave to babysitter's place |
 |
| After changing :) |
 |
| Play time before bed time |
 |
| My favorite shot of the two sisters :) |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment