My MIL aka my confinement lady has been bathing Eunice for the whole month... Since I'm going back to Penang soon, I requested that I need to start learning bathing her before I go back to Penang and do everything on my own. I have been washing her hair and body with MIL's help for the past two days.
Today, MIL went out for some marketing and not back till 10am. I thought it might be good for me to bathe Eunice myself and to feed her soon so that she doesn't pass motion WHILE we dress her after bathing (which happens many times). So, I get EG's auntie who is helping here to prepare the water and there i go bathing my precious by myself!
After bathing her, I do what my MIL always do by bring her to have a brief walk at the car porch to get some sun light to warm her up... but I couldn't do for long coz she's getting heavier and my arms are getting more and more tired after holding her for long. And now, she's happily playing with herself on her bed... and am waiting for her to make the rushing sound for me to go feed her with susu cap mamabeh.. :D
The look after bathing :D
I must say that I'm quite proud of myself that I could do it my own...! :)... Hopefully when I go back to Penang, it won't be so hard as well as by then, I need to prepare the bathing water by my own as well.. but seriously, bathing baby is very fun! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment