After a month in Taiping, I noticed Eunice can start to focus on things around the rooms. I told EG I need to bring her back to Penang ASAP so that she won't get any anxiety later when we bring her back to our place in Penang (or actually I want to escape from Taiping after staying there for 1 month :P).
Eunice never really sits in her car seat before though the one we bought is supposed to be used from newborn onwards. When she's first born, she's too fragile. It's too scary to put her in the car seat so I used to carry her in my arm while we travelled from PG to Taiping - Yah dangerous I know but EG was driving like 80km/h on the highway. But thank God everything was fine.
So, after one month, we have decided to start letting her sitting in the convertible car seat that we bought for her (else wasted laaaa) while coming back from Taiping to Penang. I was worried that she'll fuss around in the car seat. However, to my surprise, she has been sleeping in the car seat for the whole journey (daddy was still driving slow so we took almost 1.5 hours to reach PG). I was even starting to get worried that she's supposed to get up for feed so my eyes never leave her during the whole journey to make sure she didn't suddenly get cranky.
She has been again an angel all the way till we were like 5km from our home and she started to scream... Of course, she wasn't being fed for almost 2 hours+ and she normally will ask for feed in 1 hour to 1.5 hours. She must be very very hungry. Quickly I picked her up, calmed her. And thank God it's only 5 minutes to reach home and EG quickly opened the door and I rushed in to start to feed her!
But anyway, I'm really very happy with the car seat! We were looking around and checking out so much before we decided to get this convertible car seat. The price is reasonable esp. since it comes with a base. Looking at Eunice's response in it, it seriously worth all the money that we paid. I used to be worried that the fabric will be hot for her but seems like she's very comfortable in it. This will be her permanent place in my car wherever we go next time! :)
And yeah, Eunice is BACK TO PENANG!! :)
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment