I know I seldom blog about little darling Natalie. My bad. :).. But she has been keeping me very busy when we take care of her ourselves.
Today she achieved another big milestone! She stood up in her playpen with support. :)
 |
| 23rd March - Standing up with support |
She's definitely very different from Eunice. I do think she has lots of my gene! This is what I wrote in my facebook today. EG and Eunice were napping upstair so today it was only me and Nat's time together. :)
23
Mar: Doing some ppt slides while leaving the small girl crawling
herself, and my little explorer crawled from the living area, to her
play area, then to the study room, and crawled out to underneath her
high chair, talked to some pest at the corner, and continue to crawl
into the oily wet kitchen and got caught out and "quarantined" in
playpen.. and while I continue with my ppt slides, from the corner of my
eye, I saw my little explorer standing up in her playpen.... :)... @
~7.5 mths...
Such a cutie! Muakss! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment