... Our Wonderful Journey to Parenthood ...


Thursday, June 13, 2013

Natalie: Bad Hair Day @ 10th Mth

My baby Natalie is now 10 mths old. Oh, she surely keeps me very busy. She's very different from her sister Eunice. But one thing for sure, they are equally manja. Once we raise voice, or if we beat her (lightly - especially when she keeps turning while changing diaper), she'll burst out in loud cry. Sometimes we look at her sternly when she did something that she shouldn't, she'll stare at us with her big eyes, waiting for our next response. If we smile to her, she'll give us her big wide smile, but if we continue to be stern and our voice sounds stern, she'll then cry out loud. :)

Nevertheless, she's still such a darling to us.

I love to see her waking up in the morning. I normally pumped in the room after I get up. Sometimes, she'll wake up when she heard some noise. And I'll see her struggling to sit up, trying hard to open her eyes, and kept making noises - as if she's going to lose any playful opportunity. And the moment she opens her big eyes wide, she'll greet us with her sweetest smile, the toothless smile. Yea, still no sign of tooth at 10 mths. :)

Both my babies have lots of hair, and we never shave them. It's too beautiful to shave their hair. Natalie has more hair than her sister. I managed to capture some of her pics when she woke up 2 days ago. I think she had a bad hair day. It really cheer up my days looking at her pictures. :)

It's not easy to take her pics and she's very very active

Sleepy look? Not really, just because she's moving a lot...
Now she looks awake :)


She and her two favorite fingers, which comfort her most of the time :)




I took a video too. :)


We're going to bring her for a hair cut this weekend. It's cute for her to have so much hair, I know, but I think it's kinda hot and unruly now. But I hope her hair will grow long enough for her birthday party in the next 2 months.

She's such a beautiful baby. :)


1 comment:

  1. cute la her hair. my khye has got very little hair. I also never cut his hair until now. haha.

    ReplyDelete

About Mamabeh

If getting married is a big decision in one's life, having children is a even bigger milestone in life! Having a life growing inside not only change us physically, mentally & our daily life routines, but it's also amazing that how we have grown closer to move forward for the new life ahead of us.

Eunice's Growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.28kg, 50cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.80kg, 51cm
Wk 9 @ 2 mth @ 5.60kg, 52cm
Wk 14 @ 3 mth @ 6.55kg, 57cm
Wk 17 @ 4 mth @ 6.90kg, 61cm
Wk 21 @ 5 mth @ 7.40kg, 62cm
Wk 26 @ 6 mth @ 7.70kg, 64cm
Wk 30 @ 7 mth @ 8.10kg, 67cm
Wk35 @ 8 mth @ 8.30kg, 68cm
Wk40 @ 9 mth @ 8.50kg, 70cm
12 months @ 9kg, 70cm
13 months @ 9.35kg, 74cm
14.5 months @ 9.4kg, 74cm
17 months @ 9.9kg, 74cm
18.5 months @ 10.4kg, 77cm
2 yrs @ 11.5kg, 84cm
2 yrs 5 mth @ 11.9kg, 85cm
2 yrs 8 mth @ 12.2kg, 86.5cm
4 yrs 9 mth @ 17kg

Natalie's Growth

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.36kg, 51cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.70kg, 55cm
Wk 10 @ 2 mth @ 5.82kg, 57cm
Wk13 @ 3 mth @ 6.40kg, 59cm
Wk18 @ 4 mth @ 6.82kg, 61.5cm
Wk23 @ 5 mth @ 7.13kg, 65cm
Wk29 @ 6 mth @ 7.60kg, 66cm
12.5 mth @ 8.64kg, 70cm
13.5 mth @ 8.86kg, 70cm
18 mth @ 9.20kg, 76cm
2 yrs 1 mth @ 11.3kg, 83.5cm
2 yrs 2 mth @ 12kg

Pageviews Last Week

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads

Google Analytics