... Our Wonderful Journey to Parenthood ...


Friday, June 21, 2013

The purple dress

Last weekend while we were back to Taiping, we went to Fajar to find some cheap home clothings for Eunice to wear at home. She saw a purple dress, and told me she wanted to try it.

I told her it's not nice but she insisted that it's nice and wanted to try it. Alright, so I brought the dress into the fitting room and let her try it. So, that's how she looked in the dress.

I opened the door and let her daddy, and grandparents have a look of her in the purple dress. Daddy said it's too big for you. She asked, why? Daddy said you're still small. I said you need to eat more rice and grow bigger first. Daddy said, Yea, this dress is for Megan, not you.

Note: Megan is a 6yo girl at her babysitter's place.

So we didn't buy the dress.

She and her purple dress in the fitting room

After that, this whole week she kept mentioning about the dress.

Incident 1:
During dinner, she was eating her rice very fast, and big spoonful too. She told me, "Mummy, see I eat my rice so fast..!" Then I praised her, good girl. Then she finished her rice and told me, "Yay, I finished my rice! I big girl dy! I can wear the purple dress already!"

Incident 2:
I picked her up from babysitter's place and when she saw me at the door, she ran to me shouting "Mummy, today I finished my rice. I big girl already! I can wear the purple dress now!"

Incident 3:
At home, she went toilet herself and wore back her pants herself, and washed her hands herself too. I asked her, "Did you wipe? Did you wash hand?" She said, "Yes, I did. I big girl already, I can wear the purple dress already.."

Geez... EG said there're a few incidents of her mentioning the purple dress when he's with her too. Guess my little girl now has her sense of beauty now.

Now, before going to school, she will request what ribbon or clips to wear on her head. This morning, I asked her if we can just wear a hair band for her because we're late already. She said, "No, mummy.. Today, err.. I want to tie plait!".. Gee, I need to improve my hair tying skills really. I am never a mummy who knows how to deco herself, so now I have two girls that I need to "deco". I guess it's time to learn some skills. :)

1 comment:

About Mamabeh

If getting married is a big decision in one's life, having children is a even bigger milestone in life! Having a life growing inside not only change us physically, mentally & our daily life routines, but it's also amazing that how we have grown closer to move forward for the new life ahead of us.

Eunice's Growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.28kg, 50cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.80kg, 51cm
Wk 9 @ 2 mth @ 5.60kg, 52cm
Wk 14 @ 3 mth @ 6.55kg, 57cm
Wk 17 @ 4 mth @ 6.90kg, 61cm
Wk 21 @ 5 mth @ 7.40kg, 62cm
Wk 26 @ 6 mth @ 7.70kg, 64cm
Wk 30 @ 7 mth @ 8.10kg, 67cm
Wk35 @ 8 mth @ 8.30kg, 68cm
Wk40 @ 9 mth @ 8.50kg, 70cm
12 months @ 9kg, 70cm
13 months @ 9.35kg, 74cm
14.5 months @ 9.4kg, 74cm
17 months @ 9.9kg, 74cm
18.5 months @ 10.4kg, 77cm
2 yrs @ 11.5kg, 84cm
2 yrs 5 mth @ 11.9kg, 85cm
2 yrs 8 mth @ 12.2kg, 86.5cm
4 yrs 9 mth @ 17kg

Natalie's Growth

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.36kg, 51cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.70kg, 55cm
Wk 10 @ 2 mth @ 5.82kg, 57cm
Wk13 @ 3 mth @ 6.40kg, 59cm
Wk18 @ 4 mth @ 6.82kg, 61.5cm
Wk23 @ 5 mth @ 7.13kg, 65cm
Wk29 @ 6 mth @ 7.60kg, 66cm
12.5 mth @ 8.64kg, 70cm
13.5 mth @ 8.86kg, 70cm
18 mth @ 9.20kg, 76cm
2 yrs 1 mth @ 11.3kg, 83.5cm
2 yrs 2 mth @ 12kg

Pageviews Last Week

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads

Google Analytics