... Our Wonderful Journey to Parenthood ...


Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sisterhood

We believe Nat has reached her terrible two at 23mo. She’ll scream and shout if she doesn’t get things that she wants. So, she wanted to have her book on her highchair while we’re having dinner. Knowing her, she’ll be either tearing up the book, or dirty the book while eating so I gave her a stern “No”. She started to wail and scream as she wanted the book.

EG, whom came back from a long day from work, lost his patience and told her to stop crying and eat her dinner. But she refused to open her mouth even I was feeding her and just kept pointing said she wanted the book. We know in all “disciplining-children” theory, we should stand firm on our rule and insisted on “no-book-during-dinner”.

And Eunice said,”You don’t force me to take out the cane ah….!”
I was heartbroken when I heard her saying that.

And Nat continued to throw tantrum and EG took her away to a corner for a timeout, and told her to stop crying and settle down before coming back to the dining table for dinner. So we continued our dinner, me and EG were chit chatting as usual, while a small little girl stood at one corner wailing and crying out loud.

I saw Eunice kept looking at her crying sister at the far corner.

Suddenly, she pat on me,”Mummy, can you go and bring her back?”
I said, “No.. I can’t. She’s naughty. Daddy punished her. She has to stop crying then only I can bring her back..”
Eunice: “No, she very poor thing. Can you please go and bring her back?”
EG: “No, cannot. She’s still crying. She doesn’t want to listen to daddy & mummy so she is not eating dinner tonight.”
And Eunice raised her voice a little bit, “No, she’s very poor thing!”
And the lousy me started to give in: “When she stops crying I’ll bring her back”
Finally Eunice nodded, and said: “Okay.. After you bring her back please pak pak her also.” And she continued her dinner.

Well, it didn’t take very long for Nat to come over to me for some cuddle. I asked her to stop crying and she stopped, and joined us back on our dinner table happily again. :)

I posted this on my facebook and many ppl gave the “Awwww” response. I think I should write down the moments in my blog (with more details) to remember all these cute moments. :)
 :)
The two sisters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Mamabeh

If getting married is a big decision in one's life, having children is a even bigger milestone in life! Having a life growing inside not only change us physically, mentally & our daily life routines, but it's also amazing that how we have grown closer to move forward for the new life ahead of us.

Eunice's Growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.28kg, 50cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.80kg, 51cm
Wk 9 @ 2 mth @ 5.60kg, 52cm
Wk 14 @ 3 mth @ 6.55kg, 57cm
Wk 17 @ 4 mth @ 6.90kg, 61cm
Wk 21 @ 5 mth @ 7.40kg, 62cm
Wk 26 @ 6 mth @ 7.70kg, 64cm
Wk 30 @ 7 mth @ 8.10kg, 67cm
Wk35 @ 8 mth @ 8.30kg, 68cm
Wk40 @ 9 mth @ 8.50kg, 70cm
12 months @ 9kg, 70cm
13 months @ 9.35kg, 74cm
14.5 months @ 9.4kg, 74cm
17 months @ 9.9kg, 74cm
18.5 months @ 10.4kg, 77cm
2 yrs @ 11.5kg, 84cm
2 yrs 5 mth @ 11.9kg, 85cm
2 yrs 8 mth @ 12.2kg, 86.5cm
4 yrs 9 mth @ 17kg

Natalie's Growth

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.36kg, 51cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.70kg, 55cm
Wk 10 @ 2 mth @ 5.82kg, 57cm
Wk13 @ 3 mth @ 6.40kg, 59cm
Wk18 @ 4 mth @ 6.82kg, 61.5cm
Wk23 @ 5 mth @ 7.13kg, 65cm
Wk29 @ 6 mth @ 7.60kg, 66cm
12.5 mth @ 8.64kg, 70cm
13.5 mth @ 8.86kg, 70cm
18 mth @ 9.20kg, 76cm
2 yrs 1 mth @ 11.3kg, 83.5cm
2 yrs 2 mth @ 12kg

Pageviews Last Week

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads

Google Analytics