It has been a long time since I blogged about our girls. :).. They're surely keeping us very very busy. I thank God that they are growing up healthily and beautifully.
While breastfeeding Nat, my breastmilk supply was abundant, thankfully. I pumped double of what Nat needed. I even bought a chest freezer to store all my breastmilk. Before we left Penang to Australia, we were taking care of our girls by ourselves after CNY. Since I had about 80 bottles of milk to clear, and I can't possibly bring all the frozen milk to Australia with us, I had to think how to clear them. I gave a lot of my breastmilk to friends to make soap, but I still have like 20-30 bottles to clear at home.
So, I decided to give my two girls milk bath. And it was a great fun time for my girls.
EG dreaded it as the breastmilk was oily and it's really hard to wash them off the basin, so we did it in the car porch. :D.. The girls LOVED it. When I told them it's BATHING TIME OUTSIDE, they SHOUTED in excitement.
We took a few pictures but it's all 18SX. Only a few are more decent, hence posting it in this blog to remember their great times in their old house in Penang. :)
![]() |
| Excited girls in a small bath tub |
![]() |
| Enjoying themselves |
![]() |
| Love the expressions on their faces |





No comments:
Post a Comment