Playdates here are common.
The first play date that Eunice went to was to one of her good friend's house in the morning before she attended the kinder at 11am. The kid's dad offered to fetch Eunice to his home to play with his daughter, and to drop both children back in kinder at 11am - so EG can work a little on Tuesday morning - very thoughtful of him.
Second play date that Eunice went was to another girl's home (Malaysian parents here since high school) during school holiday, together with the first girl - just for the kids to catch up, the mum said.
 |
| Eunice and her friends |
 |
| Water play |
Recently, one of the mums just gave birth to her 3rd kid and now in confinement. I offered to pick up her daughter from school so they can come and pick her up when they are coming out to fetch the son from primary school nearby around 3.30pm+, instead of coming out 2 times to fetch both kids. And invited the first kid together.
I took a few pictures of them playing. I was only the coordinator. Eunice was happily showing them around the house, her toys, her coloring stuff, etc. I didn't need to do much, though I did prepare some muffins and jelly for them.
It was really cute to see all the little girls playing together.
 |
| Drawing at the easel |
 |
| My favorite pic of the day. All cramped into the small mushroom house. |
 |
| Dancing when the radio played their favorite Frozen "Let It Go" song |
 |
| Now to Eunice's bed, showing off her (or Nat's) singing Elmo |
 |
| Enjoying a packet of Nachos with cartoon |
 |
| Kids these days really know how to enjoy themselves :) |
 |
| Swing time before going home! |
They are all going to the same primary school next year. They are all good girls, And I sure hope they will stay close to keep each other company in the new place next year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment