... Our Wonderful Journey to Parenthood ...


Monday, October 6, 2014

Sparkles the Bear

When I picked Eunice up from her kinder one day, she was pulling a huge furry red trolley bag and shouting at me excited, "Mummy! I have Sparkles today! Ava chose me! I am SO HAPPY..!"

And all I can say is, "Wow, nice..."
And she kept repeating, "I am so happy! I am so excited..!"
And I just kept smiling and said, "Oh nice..." and turned to the teacher, "What is this all about?"

:P

So, Sparkles is a Bear that follows a child home everyday. The children will rotate among themselves to see who's bringing Sparkles home, and there's a journal for the child to take picture, write and draw what he/she did with Sparkles. Just something simple like - had dinner together, cycle together, went shopping, slept, played, etc.

I don't know what so exciting about Sparkles but I'll just join in the fun with my girl. This is the first time we actually had a "homework" from the kinder so far. Of course it's a homework for mummy. And Eunice chose another girl to bring Sparkles home the next day and the excitement goes on.

Sparkles Travelling Journal :D

Introduction

My excited little girl and Sparkles and his travelling bag!

Mummy had to join in the fun too

Introduction to all the soft toys!

Swing time!

Cycling time!

The homework

I got Eunice to tell me what she wanna write and I write for her :)
Quite a good experience with Sparkles!
Hope Sparkles continues to have fun with other kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Mamabeh

If getting married is a big decision in one's life, having children is a even bigger milestone in life! Having a life growing inside not only change us physically, mentally & our daily life routines, but it's also amazing that how we have grown closer to move forward for the new life ahead of us.

Eunice's Growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.28kg, 50cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.80kg, 51cm
Wk 9 @ 2 mth @ 5.60kg, 52cm
Wk 14 @ 3 mth @ 6.55kg, 57cm
Wk 17 @ 4 mth @ 6.90kg, 61cm
Wk 21 @ 5 mth @ 7.40kg, 62cm
Wk 26 @ 6 mth @ 7.70kg, 64cm
Wk 30 @ 7 mth @ 8.10kg, 67cm
Wk35 @ 8 mth @ 8.30kg, 68cm
Wk40 @ 9 mth @ 8.50kg, 70cm
12 months @ 9kg, 70cm
13 months @ 9.35kg, 74cm
14.5 months @ 9.4kg, 74cm
17 months @ 9.9kg, 74cm
18.5 months @ 10.4kg, 77cm
2 yrs @ 11.5kg, 84cm
2 yrs 5 mth @ 11.9kg, 85cm
2 yrs 8 mth @ 12.2kg, 86.5cm
4 yrs 9 mth @ 17kg

Natalie's Growth

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Day 1 @ 0 mth @ 3.36kg, 51cm
Wk 5 @ 1 mth @ 4.70kg, 55cm
Wk 10 @ 2 mth @ 5.82kg, 57cm
Wk13 @ 3 mth @ 6.40kg, 59cm
Wk18 @ 4 mth @ 6.82kg, 61.5cm
Wk23 @ 5 mth @ 7.13kg, 65cm
Wk29 @ 6 mth @ 7.60kg, 66cm
12.5 mth @ 8.64kg, 70cm
13.5 mth @ 8.86kg, 70cm
18 mth @ 9.20kg, 76cm
2 yrs 1 mth @ 11.3kg, 83.5cm
2 yrs 2 mth @ 12kg

Pageviews Last Week

Popular Posts

Nuffnang Ads

Google Analytics