I have not been blogging for 2 weeks. No, not because Eunice is taking up all my time. It's mainly because I have been busy with my own stuff. :P
I have sent Eunice to her babysitter 1 week before I started working. When I sent her over, deep inside me I feel very relieved that finally someone is going to bathe her, clean her poo and feed her. I planned out my schedule for the whole week to make sure I do everything that I wanted to do for so long - hair cut, facial, massage, shopping, etc. I even went marketing and cooked nice dinner for EG.
However, when I got back to home, I miss my Eunice so much. I miss her making all the noise at home, miss her shouting at me asking for feed, miss her baby talking to me, miss her yawning sound, miss her direct latching on me, miss her banging her face on my breast when she's hungry, and miss looking at her sleeping in her playpen. How ironic it is.
I even smsed the babysitter a few times to make sure Eunice is doing OK there. I know the babysitter can take good care of her since there're so many good remarks from friends who sent their kids to her too, but I wonder if she fusses, or if she cries, will they entertain her like how we entertain her? I never like to see my baby cry because I want them to feel protected and contented. I read somewhere that it actually helps to build their self confidence.
To my surprise, my babysitter said Eunice has been an Angel there. She eats well, and can play her own and sleep by her own. That's a great news for me.
When we picked her up, they told me she can drink 2.5oz up to 3oz bihourly. And later on after a few days, they tried feeding her with 4oz also she can finish them. Gosh...! I didn't know my baby can drink SO MUCH...
The first night when she came back, she looked SO CONTENTED. I think she has been eating well and resting well there. And on that night, she actually sleeps on her own after I wiped her. That's such a surprise to me coz we used to have to carry her and rock her a bit in order to sleep her. And when I woke up in the midnight, I saw her playing herself and smiling to herself in her cot. That's just so cute. I wanted to play with her for the whole night but I didn't as I know it's a bad habit. I need to make sure she knows it's night time and she shouldn't be making too much noise. :)
After a week there, my baby's cheek got bigger and firmer. Carrying her horizontally might be a challenge now as not only she is heavier, but she also has grown longer. I tend to worry if she's being overfed, but after checking, I found out that babies who are drinking breastmilk will not be overfed since they poo almost after every feed.
Now that I'm back to office, I totally miss being with her esp. now she can start to look at you, baby talk with you and smile at you. That's so cute. I hope she'll grow up faster and her feeding time is less frequent, and we can bring this lil' cutie pie out to do more things together.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment