Both EG and I think that Eunice is a timid girl.
Why? There are a few incidents proves that.
1. Eunice was looking at Daddy playing guitar, suddenly, Daddy sneezed - OK la quite loud. Next thing we know - Eunice was crying loudly!
2. Eunice was playing herself on the floor on the thin mattress. Mummy was watching tv beside her. A repairman was outside fixing the gate and he started drilling. It wasn't very loud. Eunice stopped playing, looked at Mummy. I know she's shocked as she never hear this sound before. I asked her, "Yes girl?". And she started to show me the N shape mouth and started crying!!
3. We bought Parklon playmat for her as she has hit herself few times on the floor while trying to crawl. It has a HUGE Winnie the Pooh and her friends printing on the mat. The first time we put her down the mat, she didn't dare to move! And started crying again! I had to carry her on my lap and told her many times that "See, it's pooh bear! No scared scared!" And hit the pooh a few times before she could start playing happily on the mat. =.=
4. We bought Fisher Price stacker for Eunice. It has a small duckling on top and it has rattling sound when you move the stacker. OK, it's louder than her usual toy. This girl... when we showed her the toy and make that sound, she started crying! I don't know if it's because of the duckling (the duckling is quite cute ma... =.=) or the rattling sound. I had to hide it behind the sofa. Before I brought her to sleep, EG tried again by showing her the toy. And once she saw it, she started crying again... Gosh...! We had to slowly "introduce" the new toy to her the next day. Now she can play with it well. =.=
5. We brought her to almost everywhere we go. People always comment that she's very obedient, cooperative with parents as she normally will just sit down on our lap - not moving much - and just observe her surroundings. Actually, EG and I know that she's actually scared as she doesn't recognize the place. As long as we're holding her, she'll be OK. But if we pass to someone else, she'll start crying. Once, we were @ Pr Sam's house and Pr's wife - Suzie tried to talk to her softly. After 1 minute, Eunice showed her N lips and started crying again. It's very obvious that that cry is due to fear.
There are many other times where she would jump while we cough / sneeze / someone else talked slightly louder.
I seriously wonder where she got this timid gene from. I don't think so it's from me. Must be from the Daddy then. :P
Because of this, Daddy pampers his daughter like crazy and very protective over her. That's why I always say sometimes I can see smoke from Eunice's head - because she hangus already!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment