As a working mum, I often worry that I'll miss my baby's growth, esp. Eunice is spending almost the whole day @ babysitter's and only spend 1-2 hours with us before she goes to sleep. So, I try to spend all my time with her whenever I can, esp. during weekends. And I try to record / take as many pictures that I can to keep as our memories.
This time, I took a pic of my little cutie pie first few crawling when she's 6.5 mths old. She wasn't very stable as you can see but I think she did a great job in crawling! *proud mummy*...
Told you, I'm just amazed by baby's development. She learns soooooo fast! 1 month ago she was just "rocking" herself on her four, and then she started moving her hands and legs forward. Now @ her 7th month, she is crawling around my house! :)
The next thing that you'd expect from me is her walking around the house! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment