When Eunice first started holding the crayon to scribble, I noticed she didn't really have strength to "write". She was just scribbling some faint lines on the drawing block. We'll normally hold her right hand and write something.
Last week, I drew a small birdie for her, and told her "bird bird", then I drew a bear and told her "bear bear". To my surprise, she started to use a crayon to "color" the bird. And after she's done with her "coloring", she told me "bird bird". :).
And next, she went ahead to "color" her bear.
I took a video of her trying to scribble but she wasn't holding the crayon properly.
I was so surprise and so happy with her new milestone. :)... At the same time, I'm also headache with the next challenge - my little girl is using the crayon to draw on the floor too!




No comments:
Post a Comment