I was truly surprised!
From then onwards, I've been trying to tell her and show her as many things as we can, and talk to her like an adult (well, not really :P). As of now, my 16 mths old Eunice can say a few words already. Those that which are frequently used:
- neh neh (nen nen)
- mum mum / mem mem (food)
- ba-bai (bye bye)
- Ang kiu (thank you)
- wou wou (dog)
- ngiau (meow / cat)
- walk walk (she can say this well)
- baby (she can say this well too)
- bak-bak (bird bird)
- day-dee (daddy - and squeeze her eyes when say dee :P )
- mummy (she only says this when she wants to :(, unlike daddy :( )
- neh ma (no more - just picked this up)
Besides, she also started to understand what we're telling her since she's 14 mths+.
- When we tell her, "Girl, let's go wash your pet pet..", she'll then walk to the toilet and stand at the door waiting for us.
- It's 8pm+ and I tell her, "Girl, want to go sleep already?", she'll then go to the staircase, half climb with only 1 leg up the staircase, and wave and tell me "ba-bai..."
- I can now also tell her to pass things to her daddy, or daddy tells her to pass something to mummy, she'll come look for us then.
Recently I had a conversation with her. :). We went to QBM after work to have our dinner and when we left the shopping mall, she wanted some milk.
Eunice: Neh neh
Me: Mum mum (trying to change her mind)
Eunice: Neh neh (get louder)
Me: Mum mum (still trying)
Eunice: NEH NEHHH..... (starting to get irritated)
Me: Mum mum la girl... u want mum mum?
Eunice: NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEHHHHHHHH.....!!!!!!!
Me: OK OK! Neh neh!
My cutie lil' pie. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment