So, how's mummy doing? :)
My tummy started to grow bigger only in the 5th month. I was able to hide my tummy for the first 4 month - don't ask me why. I just didn't like it when ppl make a big deal out of me getting pregnant. But in my 5th month, I guess baby's growth has taken all the space in me and tummy started to bulge out. Not too big, but you can see that I'm pregnant.
Sometimes I do complain to EG that I feel both of us are very pity here in Penang. While all the other pregnant ladies have their mothers / mother in laws to boil nutritious soup for them everyday or every week, we have to do it all by ourselves. My mum is too far away, and we only go back EG's hometown once a month. But then again, everytime God has reassured me over and over again that His blessing will be over us and our baby, and we'll just be doing well like the rest!
To keep myself fit, I continue to do all the cooking and dishes everyday. But of course I stopped all the heavy ones like vacuum or mopping the floor. EG will be helping me doing it. I eat well and sleep well. And of course I watch out my food too as I still want to be hot mummy after having my little baby.
For my weight gain, I have gained 6.5kg for the past 6 months. I think I'm still doing well. I used to be worried that baby is not getting enough nutrient as everyone is commenting that my tummy is too small but Dr Karen has been reassuring me that baby's growth is normal, so as my tummy size!
How's daddy doing?
EG has been very excited for his baby. He'd insist to talk to baby every night, kiss baby through tummy and feel a few kicks before he goes sleep. And when he'll be extra excited when baby responded to his calls by giving him a few kicks. Seriously, sometimes I feel that EG is more excited than me! :).
And this daddy-to-be is getting more and more protective over his little angel. He'll warn me to stand further away from the stove while cooking so that baby doesn't feel too hot. He'll make sure I lay down on my left side when I sleep since I told him magazine mentioned that laying on left side improves the circulation and is better for baby - THOUGH laying on right side / flat does no harm either. And he watches my food. All the nutritious or yummy food like beancurd, he'll give me two and tell me one for you, one for baby. Once a while he'll bring me for fast food and will ask me - does baby like fast food? Or he'll say let's bring baby eat something different by bringing me to some other food like indian / thai / italian food or some food that we have not tried for long.
How cute. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment