We have been married for 1 year 9 months 2 weeks and 3 days as I'm writing this (by referring to our wedding website - and yeah, I still visit the webpage once a while to make sure all links are working :P).
Throughout our marriage, questions like - When are you getting pregnant? When are you guys planning on your next generation, and etc, never stop to bombard us. I started thinking about it this year and tried to convince my dear hubby to take a step out with faith to go to our next level in our lives together.
With not much hard work, I found out that I'm pregnant in June. Unlike the movies or magazine where the going-to-be parents will be shouting in joy and jumping around, where hubby might carry the wife up and turn a few rounds in air, in fact, the first feeling that both of us had then was - panicked, stressed out, and worried. Mainly because we just moved to a new place and still settling down with many things, and we felt helpless that we're all alone in this land with no family members nearby us. The feeling is really.... helpless.
I have been reading about some trying so hard to conceive due to the stress in work, health and many issues. For me I also didn't expect it to happen so fast. Well, like EG always said, at least we know that we're fine and things work fine in us. =). At least that makes us feel slightly better.
While I'm starting this blog, I'm closing to the end of my 2nd trimester and entering my 3rd trimester. Many things happen after this little bundle of joy came into our lives and I thought it'll be good not only to share this joy with many, but also to let my family members who're far from us to read and know what's happening to our child (and later more children).
I'll recall what happened in the past few months and jot down the joyful moments. It's a wonderful journey so far and I'm sure with God's blessing, it'll also be a wonderful journey ahead of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment