Since I had my c-sect, there are a lot of things happened without me knowing much. EG only update me what happened after the next day.
I remembered EG's pale face when he came back to hospital after the "scary" experience that he had. He was totally helpless in the delivery room and he told me he didn't know what to do at all to help me, neither he knew how to help me to feel better. The midwives kept telling him to support me while I was pushing but he said he never see me in such situation before and he was really so worried about me. And he felt bad as if he hasn't been doing a good job in supporting me.
But for me, he has done his best to be with me throughout the whole thing. I remember he told me to breath in and breath out and push; and I remember I held his hand real tight everytime when the contraction hurt me during the very last few hours. And I remember he kept telling me everything will be ok soon. It gave me very strong motivation to move on.
When I was wheeled to the operation theatre for c-sect, he told me he hasn't prayed so hard in his life before. I was pushed to operation at 3am and the midwife brought Eunice out and showed EG at around 3.15am (that's FAST!). She was wet, wrinkled, and shivering. EG just touched her a bit but she was too fragile. Quickly the midwife took Eunice back to nursery to do the rest.
I was only wheeled back to my room at approx 4am+ after I woke up.
In the end, I got a lovely daughter, and a super loving husband. :)
And a note from EG to all fathers-to-be: You should accompany ur wife into the labor room then you'll love them much more after you know how much pain they have to go through to bear your child / children. :)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment