Finally, I'm now at my 37th weeks of my pregnancy - that marks the full term. It means, baby is now mature to come out anytime. However, by the standard, doctor will normally count the due date till the 40th weeks. Basically it means, we're going to be parents officially in another 3 weeks time.
Are we excited? Hmm... funnily we don't really feel much. Maybe we don't know what to expect yet so we're still taking things easily. Sometimes in the morning when I wake up, I could actually forget that I'm pregnant until I try to get up from bed. :P...
How am I feeling? Well, I do feel some pain here and there this week on the tummy as well as at the back. I'm not sure if it's contraction or just braxton hicks but after checking with doctor, it's just some pregnancy symptoms that have nothing to worry about. And Dr Karen asked me to walk more in shopping mall as per her check this morning, baby has engaged well but she hasn't came down yet. And hence, she doesn't expect anything to happen this week.
How's baby doing? She's still facing up. And her weight didn't increase since last checkup. Dr Karen actually commented that she expected our baby to be at the smaller side since both me and EG are small size. However, we'll have to confirm that again later and the estimated fetal weight from ultrasound is never accurate. Baby's movements these days are not as much as previously as well - maybe because there isn't much space for her to move around anymore.
So, we're still going to take it easy and enjoy my daily life & work everyday before baby's arrival since everyone has been scaring us that baby's arrival will totally change everything. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment